Sunday 24 February 2013

Out with the old...

Due to the weather, I've not been able to get out on my bike (I love those two words!) since Tuesday, so today, we went out.  Poor Graham, being forced to come out with me when sensible people stay in doors and wrap up warm!  Graham is changing his bike next week, so today is really the last chance for me to go out with him on the BMW.  I love that bike, we did hundreds of miles on it a couple of years back, when we toured all round the Surrey & Wiltshire.  Couldn't move afterwards, but it was good fun. 

Within a few seconds of leaving home I thought I'd been a bit keen as it was bitter!  The wind made my eyes stream even before we'd got off the estate.  Carried on though, had a mosey up the A6, in the snow... We didn't stay out long, but did about 30 miles all in.  We stopped at Nene Valley Motorcycles on the way back for a cuppa and a natter with Ann of AJ's Diner.  

When we got back home, we had to wash both bikes as they were plastered in salt.... all in all utter madness;  I really should wait until the weather's warmer!

These two photos were taken at Nene Valley in the bit where I murdered a few cones a few weeks back :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment